In October 2017.
- The Gandolfo Team fed the homeless and donated sleeping bags/backpacks
- The Gandolfo Team gave to Kids Kottage
- The Gandolfo Team are giving at least $1k to a charter school that has 85% under privilege kids (currently fundraising for this)
- The Gandolfo Team donated $100+ to The Journey Within a local charity
- The Gandolfo Team purchased blankets, toiletries supplies for the victims of the Sonoma fires
- The Gandolfo Team blessed a single mom who has a son that has Fragile X Syndrome and she is struggling financially
- Kristin committed to donate a percentage of every commission to the crisis call center
- The Gandolfo Team donated blood for the victims of the Vegas shooting
- The Gandolfo Team donated $100 for a puppy to have a surgery because the pet owner cannot afford it, and her pup is her everything
- The Gandolfo Team collected clothes and toiletries to benefit Lexies Gift, another local charity.
- The Gandolfo Team tipped a waitress/mom $100 on a takeout order and it was SO beautiful to see her cry because it was exactly what she needed.
The Gandolfo Team LOVE our community and every month we are going to give back more and more and bring joy because we think its important to spread love. This month we are also trying to fill at least two large barrels for the NV food bank.